Thursday, March 10, 2005

Weight Lifting?

DOES GYM WORK MAKE YOU A STRONGER CYCLIST?

I'm an ex bodybuilder and not working with weights is tough for me. It was somewhat hard to watch my 210 lb muscle sculpted body (the smirk is mine) drop down to a 190 lb cyclist body type. But I still find room in my workouts for weights. Here's what Active.com has to say on the matter: "Mention gym work on cycling forums and many will either turn off or look for the flame key. The controversy is about whether lifting weights in the gym will transfer directly to strength and/or endurance on the bike." Read more Active.com.

Devil's Punch Bowl RR 4-30-05 Posted by Hello
My Photo
Name:
Location: Quartz Hill, California, United States

Powered by Blogger

Listed on Blogwise

Drop me an email at : biobob56@msn.com