Thursday, January 06, 2005

My Racing Schedule 2005

I live in the Antelope Valley of Los Angeles County. This kind of puts me in the very top half of Southern California and the very bottom half of Central California. This makes it easier for me to race in both Northern and Southern California. It makes training tougher though...the Antelope Valley is in the high desert or Mojave Desert. It's butt ass cold in the winter and searing hot in the summer...what doesn't kill you makes you stronger-yada, yada.

Here is my tentative schedule of racing for the 2005. I'll add more races, especially later in the season as more race information comes on line. See my links on finding a race in a post below.

Date / Race
1/23 Tom’s Farm 10 mile time trial
1/28 Nelson’s Landing Stage Race in Las Vegas
2/07 Piru TT
2/18 Valley of the Sun Stage Race in Arizona
2/25 Vuelta a Valencia
3/18 Pomona Valley Stage Race (not confirmed)
4/15 Sea Otter Classic in Monterey
4/25 Devil’s Punch Bowl
5/29 Sisquoc (Santa Maria) (not confirmed)
6/05 Vandenburg Road Race (not confirmed)
6/19 State Time Trial
9/04 San Ardo Road Race (not confirmed)

It is still very early in season so most sites don't have their 2005 race information up yet. I'll update my list as they do. Happy racing!

Devil's Punch Bowl RR 4-30-05 Posted by Hello
My Photo
Name:
Location: Quartz Hill, California, United States

Powered by Blogger

Listed on Blogwise

Drop me an email at : biobob56@msn.com